Last Breath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Molten-WoW guild "Last Breath"

NEW!! RAID RULES

DeadlyKisses
    DeadlyKisses
    Corporal
    Corporal

NEW!! RAID RULES  Empty NEW!! RAID RULES

Post  DeadlyKisses Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Raids 95% raid attendance is mandatory. If you are online and you are needed you Have to raid. This is not option! When i say you have to go to all raids i am talking about all"serious raids" (ICC 10/25, VOA 10,25, TOC 10/25).Now be for going to a raid you have to have about 2.5k dps min or 3.0k for icc

Boss strategies:We will post them be for a fight in /rw.
    Macros
    /rw Ok ICC 101 #1 GET THE FUCK OUT OF FIRE OR WIPE!!!! #2 Do not flip about blade storm, Second boss #1 Kill adds #2 GTFO d&d,Therd boss #3 just kill xD, 4th Boss #1 GTFO ALL GREEN #2 do not stay all together or wipe,5th boss we fig out what to do xD.
    /rw Ok OS 101 #1 Tank face away from dps #2 do not aoe adds or get raped, And remeber to have fun
    /rw Ok TOC 25 101 #1 KIll aids on first boss then off tank pull when boss hit 50% hp #2 second boss STAY 20 FEET FROM GREEN OR DIE, DO NOT KILL ONE ON OF THE 2 MINY BOSS'es OR HE GET INRAGED AKA wipe #3 DOGE THE DOG let him hit wall and daze, And remebe!!
    /rw GET OUT OF THE GREEN NOW /rw DO IT FASTER NOW!!!!!!
    /rw Ok people how to do voa 101 #1 NO FCKING UP #2 rdps orbs fast or wipe #3 all mdps on boss unless a orb is right next to you #4 NO Typhoon, and remeber have fun.
    Notes on my macros: You may copy them but you may not claim them as your own plz and thank you!

Before any pull You HAVE TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR MAX BUFF MATS and buff all if you do not have the mats you will be kicked out of the raid, and be ready and try not to go afk be for a pull it does not help any one.
    If you leave a raid be for we are done 1st offense will get you demoted to No Breath and 2nd you will be kicked for the guild, You all know your work/school schedules so do not screw up your guild members but ditching the raid.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm