Last Breath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Molten-WoW guild "Last Breath"

Are WIKI this has SUPPER INFO

DeadlyKisses
    DeadlyKisses
    Corporal
    Corporal

Are WIKI this has SUPPER INFO Empty Are WIKI this has SUPPER INFO

Post  DeadlyKisses Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:04 pm

We are a pve guild that aims at being the beast pve guild there ever was and Ever will be!
    Guild web site: https://lastbreath.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    Molten-wow http://armory.molten-wow.com/guild/Last%20Breath/Frostwolf/
    plzz note that the armory is about 5-10 days out of date
    Some notes: we have a jr guild and what this is a leveling guild made to keep people under the lev of 50 after the hit 50 we move them to the min guild at the moment we have over 700+ in this guild and over 650+ in the main guild most around 70+ or so we are a new guild xD and starting into some merger guild raids like OS ICC and VOA and TOC we are working on to make the ranks beater and so on and the bank nicer and well smooth are forum gets up to date every day with raid info and much more like new ranks and so on, pm me Deadlykisses in game if u ever need any help on any thing or if u would like to know more on the guild

[edit] Gm and Co Gm's

Gm- Deadlykisses - http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Deadlykisses/Frostwolf/
    Co Gm - MsRebelle - http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Msrebelle/Frostwolf/
    Co Gm - Goodez - http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Goodez/Frostwolf/
    Co Gm Campmaster - http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Campmaster/Frostwolf/
    Co Gm and Bank manager - boady http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Boady/Frostwolf/

[edit] Ranks

Last Breath-Gm Rank The Breath-Co Gm Rank Deep Breath-Officer Rnak Death Rattle-Muted The Exhale-like a step up just more thing's you can do Second Breath-First Rep rank First Breath- Added note This rank is bugged atm No Breath- # to the guild

[edit] Raids

Raids 95% raid attendance is mandatory. If you are online and you are needed you Have to raid. This is not option! When i say you have to go to all raids i am talking about all"serious raids" (ICC 10/25, VOA 10,25, TOC 10/25).Now be for going to a raid you have to have about 2.5k dps min or 3.0k for icc
    Boss strategies:We will post them be for a fight in /rw.
    Macros
    /rw Ok ICC 101 #1 GET THE FUCK OUT OF FIRE OR WIPE!!!! #2 Do not flip about blade storm, Second boss #1 Kill adds #2 GTFO d&d,Therd boss #3 just kill xD, 4th Boss #1 GTFO ALL GREEN #2 do not stay all together or wipe,5th boss we fig out what to do xD.
    /rw Ok OS 101 #1 Tank face away from dps #2 do not aoe adds or get raped, And remeber to have fun
    /rw Ok TOC 25 101 #1 KIll aids on first boss then off tank pull when boss hit 50% hp #2 second boss STAY 20 FEET FROM GREEN OR DIE, DO NOT KILL ONE ON OF THE 2 MINY BOSS'es OR HE GET INRAGED AKA wipe #3 DOGE THE DOG let him hit wall and daze, And remebe!!
    /rw GET OUT OF THE GREEN NOW /rw DO IT FASTER NOW!!!!!!
    /rw Ok people how to do voa 101 #1 NO FCKING UP #2 rdps orbs fast or wipe #3 all mdps on boss unless a orb is right next to you #4 NO Typhoon, and remeber have fun.
    Notes on my macros: You may copy them but you may not claim them as your own plz and thank you!

Before any pull You HAVE TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR MAX BUFF MATS and buff all if you do not have the mats you will be kicked out of the raid, and be ready and try not to go afk be for a pull it does not help any one.
    If you leave a raid be for we are done 1st offense will get you demoted to No Breath and 2nd you will be kicked for the guild, You all know your work/school schedules so do not screw up your guild members but ditching the raid.

[edit] Loot Distribution

Healers and tanks will get a what have you "first pic" because they are the center hold of the raid and the more gear we get then = beater raid they will steel have to roll and so on, after that dps will roll on the rest of the loot, after we give loot you have to stay for a bit becouse most of the time we go into anther raid depending on what time it is and so on.
    [edit] Guild Rules:

(Failure to follow these rules may get you demoted or removed from the guild.)
    1. Respect your fellow guild mates. 2. Do not beg for gold in guild chat. 3. Help one another out as much as possible. 4. Welcome every new person who joins our guild. 5. No spamming in guild chat. 6. No sexual harassment. 7. No discriminating remarks. 8. Your character will be removed from the guild after 30 days of no activity. So make sure you log your character, if your character is removed because of inactivity, you are welcome to rejoin.
    Guild Vault Rules:
    1. Do not ninja the guild vault. 2. Place items in their correct locations. 3. Keep the bank organized. 4. Place items that you cannot use in the guild vault for others to use. 5. Do not disenchant items from the guild vault. 6. If you have extra gold, place it in the guild vault. 7. Do not sell items from the guild vault in the auction house.
    Earning rank:
    1 Attend or win guild events.
    Help out your fellow guild members as much as possible which includes answering questions, running them through instances when they ask etc. Occasionally donating to the guild vault, whether it be items, or gold and keeping the vault organized.
    [edit] History

plzz note there may be some type-o's and some spelling era Very Happy
    THE long STORY
    So some people may know how this guild was started some may not so I will start at the first guild to start it all so the guild name was ForsakenOnes I was a co gm there well the gm was off for 14 days at a time could not get anything done so we moved to a new guild made by one of the co gs’s there that split up the guild name relentless boys now this is still a guild but it flopped bad after he kicked me and every one who liked me and people who moved from old guild  any way I did not plan on making Last Breath but my buddy Lasttoddy talk me in to it so we made it. this was a small guild for 2 days like 12 people we got spammed and are macro made fun of  any way a day l8er we said lets do something and mass invited we had 200 people by the end of day one then came day 2 500 people day 3 800 people day 4 1200 people we had some co gm’s and gm’s all on skype but one day we had a big talk and we made are first lev cap  30  843 people were kicked about 30 made it back with a pass after that we slowly fixed rank and such and such but then we did something, something big we mad a new guild named Last Breaths this would be the guild to host people below the cap and cap’s to come atm this guild has 1 tab just to help them and some gold funded by the guild last breath once people in this guild hit what ever lev cap we are at they can be moved to the main guild so atm we are on the 600 people in the main and 300 people in the jr guild sooo not to much to say but as a guild we are big and power full and will one day be doing great stuff.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:11 am