Last Breath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Molten-WoW guild "Last Breath"

The Long Story

DeadlyKisses
    DeadlyKisses
    Corporal
    Corporal

The Long Story  Empty The Long Story

Post  DeadlyKisses Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 am

THE long STORY

So some people may know how this guild was started some may not so I will start at the first guild to start it all so the guild name was ForsakenOnes I was a co gm there well the gm was off for 14 days at a time could not get anything done so we moved to a new guild made by one of the co gs’s there that split up the guild name relentless boys now this is still a guild but it flopped bad after he kicked me and every one who liked me and people who moved from old guild  any way I did not plan on making Last Breath but my buddy Lasttoddy talk me in to it so we made it. this was a small guild for 2 days like 12 people we got spammed and are macro made fun of  any way a day l8er we said lets do something and mass invited we had 200 people by the end of day one then came day 2 500 people day 3 800 people day 4 1200 people we had some co gm’s and gm’s all on skype but one day we had a big talk and we made are first lev cap  30  843 people were kicked about 30 made it back with a pass after that we slowly fixed rank and such and such but then we did something, something big we mad a new guild named Last Breaths this would be the guild to host people below the cap and cap’s to come atm this guild has 1 tab just to help them and some gold funded by the guild last breath once people in this guild hit what ever lev cap we are at they can be moved to the main guild so atm we are on the 600 people in the main and 300 people in the jr guild sooo not to much to say but as a guild we are big and power full and will one day be doing great stuff
    study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 am