Last Breath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Molten-WoW guild "Last Breath"

2 posters

whats up everyone!

Jooze
    Recruit
    Recruit

whats up everyone! Empty whats up everyone!

Post  Jooze Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey peeps, I used to play 'back in the day' on official servers like Bronzebread; one of the oldest servers created and on Andorhal. I first played as a rogue then shaman/priest, all up to level 70; mostly horde except for my priest. Then one day I was banned for botting; yes, thats right, I got caught while botting a bloodelf pally. Crying or Very sad

Since then realizing how stupid botting is in the first place and paying for a monthly payment, some of my friends gave me a downloaded version which works great. Lots of game content has changed since then so don't expect me to know everything, but I was the 5th and 1st rogue High Warlord of my server back before TBC. Anyways enough of that... I Look forward to seeing you guys on the battle field, taking end game content by the balls and schooling some noobs on battlegrounds.
    DeadlyKisses
    DeadlyKisses
    Corporal
    Corporal

whats up everyone! Empty Re: whats up everyone!

Post  DeadlyKisses Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 am

Jooze wrote:Hey peeps, I used to play 'back in the day' on official servers like Bronzebread; one of the oldest servers created and on Andorhal. I first played as a rogue then shaman/priest, all up to level 70; mostly horde except for my priest. Then one day I was banned for botting; yes, thats right, I got caught while botting a bloodelf pally. Crying or Very sad

Since then realizing how stupid botting is in the first place and paying for a monthly payment, some of my friends gave me a downloaded version which works great. Lots of game content has changed since then so don't expect me to know everything, but I was the 5th and 1st rogue High Warlord of my server back before TBC. Anyways enough of that... I Look forward to seeing you guys on the battle field, taking end game content by the balls and schooling some noobs on battlegrounds.

FUCK YA KILLING NOBS